Sticks and Stones

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

7 days left including today

Let's see last time I blogged was Friday.

Friday night - went to Victoria's party - didn't drink but watched my friends get very wasted. Got annoyed because Felix and Jeff were supposed to meet me after work but then just met each other. I wish I did not get so annoyed but I mean if they didn't meet up - they could have said - see you there. And I realize it is harder to let go of annoyance if you don't have a drink, but easier to not bring them back up later in the night and be all psycho about them...so good and bad. Otherwise - nice to see the peeps. The food was great. German food is so yummy - HOW ARE THEY NOT 500 pounds? Had two non-alcoholic beers - which were ok, a bit odd but ok and I may be off the non-alcoholic brew.

Saturday - chilled and then went to Sacha's b-day party. I had no drinks. Then went to dinner at a cote. Had fun in the smart car - dancing under the stars, in my seat. Good times - good friends. I do love my friends and Jeff the mostest :)

Sunday - Made a cake for my boss's b-day and had an excellent day of walking around and shopping for cake and costume stuff. And books. It was one of those perfect days where things in the world were all in your court. Like I went to Dog Eared books and found 3 books I wanted in the bargain bins and though I have plenty of books....I still went to purchase them. And lo and behold - the bookstore was having a special where all the bargain books were being sold by the pound. So they cost $1.74 - can't beat that. And Jeff made yummy steak dinner! And so on - no drinking.

Monday - went to court for work - so wore a suit. Then had the party and dressed as Marilyn Monroe. I did not make it to the gym. Jeff made home made lo mein which was goody but a little fishy. Watched some TV, read and went to bed. No drinks.

Tuesday - Worked, Watched TV, ate quesidillas that Jeff that were soooooo yummy! Read and went to bed. No drinks.

Wednesday - Went to the gym! YAY! Went to work - the day is not over :)

What else Have I noticed?

People say my skin looks better. I may have lost 2 pounds, but I am not sure....I am not waiting for next Tuesday to re-check as it was likely a fluke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home