Sticks and Stones

Friday, September 19, 2008

Fried up on the Day.

Sooo.....what happened this week.

Ok first let's note that : 1) I am very sleepy and 2) I only went to the gym on Monday and No I am honestly not sure they are related b/c I think I am always sort of tired...but I don't know why.

I am still sober.

So Tuesday: Jeff worked late....I did some exercises which were way harder than I thought they would be. Yoga stuff with butt up against wall legs in the air... which i thought would encourage me to go to the gym on wednesday but did not. I had a tuna sandwich which was good - for dinner. didn't drink.

Wednesday: Worked, etc. Read some of my book. Had dinner with Jeff at Slow Club - salad and flat bread which was good. Did not drink.

Thursday: Worked, etc. Read some of a different book, watched the last episode of Grey's Anatomy from last season that I had never seen. Consumed very few calories...though that may be changing today - I am having some sort of chocolate fit today - not Thursday. Cleaned for a bit - that is decedent exercise...

Friday: Work, etc. I walked a lot today. Walked to the court and back - walked all over, may be due to guilt over not getting to the gym - I just realized that. Also was having a very low calorie day but have had sudden chocolate fit in the last hour or so. probably upped the ante by like 300 calories - though that is about two drinks and I am not drinking. Tonight should be a fun b-day party and some German food which is another reason I should not be eating candy...and why i ate a salad for lunch...but so be it.

I have avoided the scale because I fear it is still consumed with lies and information that I will deem useless. I may be forced to fire my scale.

Sober....peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home