Sticks and Stones

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Crowd Surfing

Interestingly - went to the TV on the Radio and The Faint show the other night. Asked my friend Bryan if he would crowd surf.......he agreed or so I thought. Unfortunately for me - - He thought I said that I wanted to crowd surf......which never really crossed my mind.......I just thought it would be funny if he crowd surfed.......

Anyway - - miles of miscommunication ending in no one crowd surfing and me being called weak. While I truly believe I am too old to crowd surf and may be molested in the process........I have decided that next opportunity that presents itself to me to crowd surf in Bryan's presence - - I shall take it...........you have it in writing now Bryan........soooooo I hope you are eagerly awaiting the apprpropriate show - - and I have decided it will actually be quite funny if I crowd surf my little ole self...cuz for one night I can be for one moment that crowd surfing rockstar or indie rock crowd surfing chick.....And afterwards I fully intend to wander around saying damn, I am Rick James - Bitch....or perhaps I'll insert my name and that will be oodles of fun...............so I'll do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home